I SO Want A Kaftan Costume!
Roberto Cavalli ‘Dea’ Bag ferragamo belt nostrdrom It`s a vertical box clutch with a tassel decoration and a series attatched to wear it as a shoulder bag to have your fingers free (or take off the chain and tassel and wear it like an everyday field clutch)! How brilliant is that! ! Excellent combination of trend, beautieful design & practicability! Love it!
2. Burberry Prorsum Lace Skirt Beautieful ornamental lace in a trendy candy color – that`s what I want to wear this spring/summer season!
3. Chloe ‘Clare’ Bag A cute mini-bag that combines this season`s trend-colours in colour-blocking design! Amazing!
Four. Etro Metallic Sandal So sexy & so trendy! These are the get together-sandals I need to dance in this season!
5. Simply Cavalli Star-Shaped Box Clutch The star-print pattern has been round since just a few seasons and it’s Finally transferred onto handbags. If you adored this post and you would certainly like to receive additional info regarding Diane_Kruger kindly browse through the page. I want this adorable little star to accompany me via this season`s celebration-nights.
6. Burberry Prorsum Lace Coat What an ideal, gentle spring-coat, that combines two major developments: lace and lavender-colour.
7. Roberto Cavalli`s Laced-Up Sandals OMG OMG OMG – the sexiest shoes of the season! *drool*
eight. Chloe ‘Carlina’ Sunglasses Spherical, hippie-ish sunglasses are the perfect addition to this season`s ethno-trend. *love*
9. Salvatore Ferragamo Semi-Transparent Python Field Clutch Transparency & Phython – this sizzling box is 2 tendencies in 1 item! Yay!
10. Roberto Cavalli`s Transparent Kaftan Gown Completely leisure however perfectly sexy & luxurious – that`s what this season is all about. I SO want a Kaftan dress! We all do. Photos are property of the respective manufacturers.