I SO Need A Kaftan Dress!
Roberto Cavalli ‘Dea’ Bag It`s a vertical field clutch with a tassel decoration and a sequence attatched to wear it as a shoulder bag to have your arms free (or take off the chain and tassel and wear it like a daily box clutch)! How sensible is that! ! Perfect mixture of pattern, beautieful design & practicability! Love it!
2. Burberry Prorsum Lace Skirt Beautieful ornamental lace in a trendy candy colour – that`s what I want to wear this spring/summer time!
3. Chloe ferragamo ballet flats 1957 limited edition ‘Clare’ Bag A cute mini-bag that combines this season`s trend-colours in color-blocking design! Superb!
Four. Etro Metallic Sandal So sexy & so trendy! These are the social gathering-sandals I need to dance on this season!
5. Simply Cavalli Star-Shaped Box Clutch The star-print trend ferragamo ballet flats 1957 limited edition has been around since a few seasons and it is Lastly transferred onto handbags. I need this adorable little star to accompany me via this season`s celebration-nights.
6. Burberry Prorsum Lace Coat What a perfect, mild spring-coat, that combines two main tendencies: lace and lavender-color.
7. Roberto Cavalli`s Laced-Up Sandals OMG OMG OMG – the sexiest sneakers of the season! *drool*
eight. Chloe ‘Carlina’ Sunglasses Round, hippie-ish sunglasses are the right addition to this season`s ethno-development. *love*
9. Salvatore Ferragamo Semi-Clear Python Box Clutch Transparency & Phython – this sizzling field is 2 developments in 1 merchandise! Yay!
10. Roberto Cavalli`s Transparent Kaftan Costume Perfectly leisure however perfectly sexy & luxurious – that`s what this season is all about. I SO need a Kaftan gown! We all do. Pictures are property of the respective brands.